- IDENTIFICATION DATA In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company that owns this web domain is Carla Elizabeth Beauty with address for these purposes at Calle Rodeo 4 in Málaga, C.I.F. number: Y1767947C Contact email: email@example.com
- USERS The access and / or use of this portal or website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected in this notice. The Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
In any case, for any specific purpose, your express consent will be requested.
- SITE USE Our website provides access to information, services, programs or data (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) on the Internet belonging to Carla Elizabeth Beauty or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the correct use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information about their data. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent, ethical and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make proper use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them for : – Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; – Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights – Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner, their suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; -Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The owner of the portal reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable or convenient for publication. In any case, the owner of the portal will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY The owner, by himself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Carla Elizabeth Beauty. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Carla Elizabeth Beauty. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of carlaelizabeth.es
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY Carla Elizabeth Beauty is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS Carla Elizabeth Beauty reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
- LINKS In the event that carlaelizabeth.es contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, it will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Carla Elizabeth Beauty assume responsibility, Carla Elizabeth Beauty reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, in its own absence or that of a third party, to those who breach these Conditions General of Use.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Carla Elizabeth Beauty reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES The breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal will be pursued, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION Carla Elizabeth Beauty may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
La vigencia de las citadas condiciones irá en función de su exposición y estarán vigentes hasta debidamente publicadas. que sean modificadas por otras.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between Carla Elizabeth Beauty and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the relevant authority.